Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ignatieff's Next Book

The literary legend of Mike Ignatieff continues to grow. This week marks the one year anniversary of the release of his last book, True Patriot Love, which he started writing upon returning to Canada after living his entire adult life abroad. I would be curious to know how many copies of True Patriot Love have been sold in the past year, and where this ranks on the list of Canadian books sales. Hopefully that information is easier to find than the ratings for the Soloman Show.

He has also developed the reputation for carrying around these designer notepads imported from Italy, and he's always writing. I would love to know when he plans for his next book release and what he will be writing about. I don't know about you, but I have a few suggestions for titles that he is welcome to use when he does get around to his next publishing venture. I want something that really describes the last year of Iggy’s life. What has he been writing down in his designer Italian notepads?

Possible Titles
Crying Wolf
The Dead Horse I Rode In On
The Ukraine is Weak
The Bolshevik Album
Waging Culture War
Bob is that a knife in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

8 comments:

  1. My money is that Ezra's book outsold his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What About Bob?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob is that a knife in my back, or are you just happy to see me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. True Patriot Love (paperback edition): #120,817 on the Amazon.ca bestseller list. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, Do You Think I Can Dance...or anything?

    Oh I Believe In Yesterday.

    Never Investing, for Dummies

    Whipping the Vote..(or Attempting to)

    How Donolo Moulded Me Like Gumby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dances With Dippers

    A power sharing coalition with separatists is okay

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Backfire of My Vanity

    The Waffle Cookbook

    Okay, Well, *THIS* Time For Sure

    The Price of Impatience

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poncing Around Canada

    ReplyDelete