Monday, March 22, 2010

Tiger Woods on South Park

I just finished watching the most recent episode of South Park, and it might be the most that I have ever laughed in a 30 minute comedy program. The write-up for the episode is "the nation's top scientists come together to put a stop to the recent phenomenon of rich, successful men who suddenly want to have sex with many, many women" featuring Elin channeling the Swedish Chef. Over the top? Perhaps, but even just the scene with the experiment with the chimps is well worth your time. This is yet another reason that I love South Park and it is consistent with my initial assessment of this Tiger Woods saga back on December 3rd.

The best part is that you can watch the episode for free on Comedy Central's website.

2 comments:

  1. Oh..I missed that!! But I watched the one of the dangerous entities living in Oprah's pants(think it was on Friday).
    It was disgusting and I watched it gleefully.
    :} :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. off topic - Iceman you are too smart. Your polls can tell you if a certain person is a grandparent or not. Gotcha!!!

    ReplyDelete